RASCI recommends Training Partners to align their curriculum to the respective RASCI QP-NOS (s) prior to beginning of training.
Whilst the prerogative and the onus of delivering an effective skilling programme through appropriate techniques is on the training provider, RASCI recommends alignment of the curriculum with the respective Qualification Pack and expects the adherence to Quality Assurance Guidelines as per NSDC prior to the rollout of each programme. This is also imperative for successful completion of the assessments.
Please find below the steps for Curriculum Alignment (for Non-PMKVY/Other Projects):
- Please populate “Curriculum Adoption Request Letter to RASCI”.
- As per your requirement, please align your curriculum with the respective QP-NOS.
- Please populate the Training Delivery Plan as per the template.
- Please print the documents on your letterhead and stamp & sign all the pages.
- Please send us soft copies of the documents, followed by hard copies (after approval).
- Once the Curriculum is approved, RASCI will provide a QP-NOS compliance certificate.
- TPs must ensure the alignment of the curriculum, course duration and courseware with the QPs and NOS set by RASCI.
- TPs must ensure submission of an undertaking (adoption request letter) on their qualification to handle the training program (s) in accordance with the QPs and NOS set by RASCI.
To download the Curriculum Adoption Request Letter Template, click here
To download the Training Delivery Plan Template, click here