Develop National Occupational Standards (NOS) for all relevant roles in the Retail Industry
- Benchmark global best practices from developed countries.
- Customize to the Indian context.
- Validate NOS by Industry Leaders.
Create a well-structured Labor Market Information System (LMIS)
- Estimate the demand for workforce and skills by capturing inputs from employers.
- Convey the demand to accredited training partners to enable development of right skills.
- Facilitate developing the supply side of the Skills and the employment of certified candidates in Industry by communicating job opportunities.
Accredit Training Partners
- Develop accreditation criteria & process based on the benchmarking with global best practices.
- Approaching retail training institutions across the country.
- Evaluate and accredit the institutions as training partners.
- Identify a talent pool of trainers across the country.
- Create a trainer certification and evaluation system.
- Certify trainers as per certification standards.
Assess & Certify Learners
- Researching Best Practices to create a Learner assessment & certification framework.
- Validating the framework with the Industry leaders.
- Facilitating the assessments and certifications thereof through the accredited Training Partners / Institutions.