With the objective of making trainee assessment more effective and efficient across the retail skilling ecosystem, we would like to reiterate the below points and request your compliance to the same:
- All the learner assessments will be carried out in Digital Mode Only with comprehensive auditable trail that can be made available to RASCI on demand.
- Practical assessments have to be mandatorily carried out in a Retail Lab
- All the assessments shall be aligned to the Summative Assessment Framework. The framework is available at http://rasci.in/Assessment-Framework.php.
- The assessments will be carried out only by the assessors who are certified by RASCI, for the respective qualification pack.
- The Training partner shall follow the below stated process for scheduling of the assessments -
- Request for scheduling the assessment / reassessment (irrespective of the schemes) must be emailed to accounts team at RASCI - email@example.com, along with the payment details and the Assessment Dashboard, 10 working days prior to the date of assessment.
- The subject line of the assessment request email should mandatorily carry the following -
“assessment request <> - <> - <>” example:- Assessment Request – DDUGKY – 30/05/2018 – 1234xyz
- Assessment Dashboard must be emailed as an attachment (Excel Spreadsheet only) and not to be pasted on the email body.
- As the assessment dates are finalised taking into account the availability of all the stakeholders and forthcoming holidays, requests for change in the scheduled date of assessments will not be entertained. However, if there be any unavoidable circumstance, a prior approval from RASCI with a lead time of 7 working days is necessary and the approval of the same is a prerogative of RASCI.
- The Training Partners are requested to check the SDMS portal regularly for assignment of Assessment Agencies for the forthcoming assessments. Only, in case the batch is not aligned to any of the Assessment Agency within 5 working days of the request sent, the training partner / training centre can follow up with RASCI either on an email (Firoza.firstname.lastname@example.org) or a telephonic call.
Please do not write /call, if the Assessment Dashboard is not shared and payment confirmation is not made.
- The Training Partner shall contact the Assessment Agency 4 days prior to the date of Assessment for the assessments that are scheduled and communicated.
- Should the representative of the Training Partner witness any irregularities / unethical practice during the course of the assessment process, the same must be reported to RASCI immediately without any delay over the phone followed with substantial evidences sent to email@example.com
- For any assessment related queries , you are requested to get in touch with Ms Firoza Baig on her email id – firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any results & certificate related queries , you are requested to get in touch with Mr. Amol Kulkarni on his email id – email@example.com